Vision: Eastern Volunteers – Leading the way in community services
Eastern Volunteers delivers high quality and innovative services, working in productive partnerships, to meet the needs of the community and to enhance the lives of many.
- Integrity: We strive to demonstrate impartiality, fairness, honesty and independence in everything we do.
- Valuing our People: Our staff and volunteers are critical to our success – we acknowledge that they are our most important asset. We provide a safe and enjoyable work environment that is caring and supportive. We keep people informed; promote a learning culture and a balance between work and recreation.
- Respect: We promote the acceptance of diversity and difference. We are non-judgemental, we listen and we demonstrate accountability.
- Excellence: We are committed to high professional standards. We utilise best practice methods and strive for excellence in customer service.
- Community: We demonstrate commitment in helping build stronger communities that will be sustainable and resilient. We give due consideration to environmental, social and economic issues in our decision making.
- Partnership: We excel in business by creating partnerships, building strategic alliances and demonstrating a willingness to share, learn and co-operate.
- Innovation: We seek to do business differently and better, by developing new opportunities and exploring creative solutions, and we keep abreast of technological and business advances.
To establish our role as a recognised regional leader in volunteer services, community transport and community project management.
To initiate opportunities to broaden our funding base, increase our income and significantly improve financial independence.
To strengthen our relationship with stakeholders and develop productive partnerships and alliances with governments, businesses and the community groups.
To increase volunteer participation in our programs and within the wider community.
To be an employer of choice, offering a caring and safe work environment that is honest and transparent and that operates under good corporate governance.
To develop a skilled volunteer-based marketing and promotional team to provide expertise, advice, planning facilitation and operational support.
To excel in customer service and the delivery of client service.